ALA TOPIC SUBMISSION FOR CONSIDERATION:
- You MUST be an ACTIVE MEMBER of the ALA Speakers Bureau for your topic to be considered Join Now
- Submission Deadline is: March 31st, 2019
- Internal Committee Review & Decisions by: April 15th, 2019
- Webinars will be scheduled from: May through July of 2019
This form is to evaluate proposed topics and content. You are required to complete this form even if you have presented for us before. One topic per form. Please review presentation requirements, timelines, and expectations below.
- All Materials must be submitted 30 days in advance of your presentation date. Late submissions could result in event cancellation.
- Take great care in completing the form below. This information is published in various places, website, blog, press releases, video, email campaigns, social media, etc.
- When filling out the learning objectives, use action verbs like identify, explore, define, review, analyze, evaluate, apply, etc. Course objectives must be provided.
- All seminars need to be educational. Sales pitches are not acceptable. After reviewing your PowerPoint presentation you may receive constructive criticism from our team of professional educators. Note, our comments will be focused on ensuring alignment with CPE & CLE requirements.
To see an example of the information we are looking for click here to view one of our past events.