ALA TOPIC SUBMISSION FOR CONSIDERATION:
- You MUST be an ACTIVE MEMBER of the ALA Speakers Bureau for your topic to be considered Join Now
- Submission Deadline is Quarterly: March 31st, June 30th, September 30th, & December 31st
- Internal Committee Review & Decisions by: One month following the submission deadline
- Webinars will be scheduled from: To be determined
As of January 1st, 2020 presentation privileges will require a $495 administrative fee. This fee offsets licensing fees, material review/feedback, document retention, & audit support.
- All Materials must be submitted 30 days in advance of your presentation date. Late submissions could result in event cancellation.
- Take great care in completing the form below. This information is published in various places, website, blog, press releases, video, email campaigns, social media, etc.
- When filling out the learning objectives, use action verbs like identify, explore, define, review, analyze, evaluate, apply, etc. Course objectives must be provided.
- All seminars need to be educational. Sales pitches are not acceptable. After reviewing your PowerPoint presentation you may receive constructive criticism from our team of professional educators. Note, our comments will be focused on ensuring alignment with CPE & CLE requirements.
To see an example of the information we are looking for click here to view one of our past events.